Thursday, August 12, 2010

QUESTIONS



PICTURE OF A SEATED MAN DEEP IN THOUGHT
Courtesy: www.shutterstock.com

There is darkness
And there is light
But why cant the light hold sway
Push the dark eternally away?


There’s tomorrow,
Today
And yesterday.
But why does tomorrow become today,
Today becomes yesterday
And yesterday, a distant memory?


There’s Life
And there’s death,
But why is it that I cannot I live forever?
Life always dies.
What is the lesson in this?

I forever live with these eternal questions
Till death bids me question no more.
So until that day,
I choose to be light that drives away darkness,
I choose to live today
For todays are the buildings of yesterday
And the foundations of tomorrow.

So until death comes,
I will be light,
I will delight.
I’ll live today
For yesterday and tomorrow have no place in today.


No matter how hard I try,
I can never answer all of life’s questions today
Where there’s life, there are questions,
And we seek answers to them.
In death there will be questions too,
But not our questions,
Another’s questions,
I pray we have the answers come that day.

2 comments:

  1. I also pray we God give us the timely answers to those questions....bearing in mind the later adds to making the right decisions to a fulfilling day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armah, you hit all right notes in that comment. those answers would sure aid in decision making and sum up our days beautifully... good morning bro...

    ReplyDelete